Saturday, April 9, 2016

Getting Organized and Getting It Done



Hello everyone!  I am currently sitting on my couch taking a break from making some Margarita Cupcakes that my sister posted on my Facebook timeline.  I'll be posting about that later this weekend so you can try them out!

If you are anything like me, you LOVE your to-do lists.  I write them for everything.  Grocery shopping, weekend chores, school... it all ends up on a list.  I'm currently in the middle of planning my Night for the Arts a our school and was wanting to put together a to-do list (surprise) to help me keep track of everything.  I looked for one on Pinterest and couldn't come up with one I liked.  Rarely does Pinterest let me down, but when it does there is only one thing to do - make your own!

This year I discovered Canva, a website that lets you design items for social media, banners, flyers, and anything else you can imagine.  I first used it to design these invitations for a friend's baby shower.


I also use it to make my newsletters for teachers and posters for events at school.  There is a great selection of backgrounds, fonts, and shapes.  I only use the free items, but there are also other features you can use that cost money.

I made a few lists for myself.  One is for weekend or home chores.  This would also be great for a stay at home mom that needs to keep track of all those appointments and errands!  There is one copy with Matthew 6:34, a great reminder to not worry and stress, and another that does not have the scripture on the bottom.

Home List or Home List with Scripture

I also included a "Make Time for Me" spot.  You can't work yourself to the bone.  If I've learned anything in my past 3 years of teaching, it's that you have to make time for yourself.

I also made several lists for school.  There is one for the week, a general to-do list, one for teachers, and one for librarians.  Hopefully you can find what you need to stay organized!




School List or School List with Scripture


To download the documents just click on the hyperlinks.  Until next time, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment