Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Canva Tutorial



Good evening everyone!  I am in the midst of my (hopefully) last crazy week before the final push to summer.  I am speaking at the New Mexico Library Association's Mini-Conference this week and my students from Battle of the Books are competing on Saturday.  By the time my family rolls into town on Sunday I will be ready for a short vacation on Monday!  Until then I will have to load more money on my Starbucks app!

In my previous post involving to-do lists I mentioned Canva.com.  This has been a great resource for me to create posters, invitations, and newsletters for my teachers.  I figured I would create a quick tutorial to show you how easy the website is to use.  Take a look and see if you can add Canva to your toolkit!  Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment