Saturday, February 3, 2018

Easy Buffalo Chicken Wraps



Is anyone else excited for the Super Bowl tomorrow?  I am!  But not because of football.  To be honest the only reason I know the Patriots are playing is because my father in law is a Jags fan and I therefore semi-watched the playoff game.  (And by semi-watched I mean browsed Pinterest and ate yummy food while occasionally glancing at the TV if yelling occurred.)  Off the top of my head I can't tell you who they're up against.

For me, any sporting event is all about the food.  Our get-togethers generally involve copious amounts of chips and my husband's guacamole.  I know for a lot of other families hot wings tend to be a big hit, which led me to think back on this yummy meal we had a week or two ago.  I meant to post it earlier but am just now getting around to it.  Say hello to our Easy Buffalo Chicken Wraps!



I made these one night when Sean's mom and grandparents were coming over before a Lobo basketball game.  It took very little prep and everyone got to customize their own wrap with as much filling as they wanted!  This would be great for having a large group over since the ingredients are cheap.  I used boiled chicken because our grocery store had whole chickens for 77 cents a pound that week, but you could use a rotisserie chicken.  We also used the leftover ingredients the next day to make it in salad form.  Just toss it all together minus the wrap!

Are there other fillings you think we should add in our wraps?  Let us know!  And for those of you actually watching the game for football tomorrow - may the odds be ever in your favor!





No comments:

Post a Comment